Tail-f Systems held the second annual MWC 2015 Town Hall event highlighting “The Business Case for NETCONF and YANG.” Executives from top-tier service providers joined Cisco and Tail-f in a discussion on the importance of programmable network service standardization.
- AT&T: Margaret Chiosi, Distinguished Network Architect
- Deutsche Telekom: Axel Clauberg, Vice President, Aggregation, Transport, IP (CTO-ATI) & Fixed Access (CTO-FIA)
- Equinix: Ihab Tarazi, CTO
- Level 3: Jack Waters, CTO
- Alcatel-Lucent: Guy Shemesh, Sr. Director, CloudBand NFV Platform
- Cisco: Dave Ward, CTO
- Juniper Networks: Geoffrey Mattson, VP of Engineering and Product Management
- Tail-f: Carl Moberg, VP of Technology
Additionally, if you missed last year’s MWC 2014 Town Hall discussion you can watch it here.